Sunday, 18 March 11.30am
DOUBLE FEATURE: AMERICAN BRUNCH & FERRARESE LUNCH
IN ROME AND FEELING HOMESICK?
Sunday, March 18th from 11.30am at Rimessa Roscioli we'll prepare the best American Roman Brunch in town. With the supervision of accomplished American sommelier in Rome Lindsay Gabbard, we've prepared a menu that will make you feel right at home.
- Pancakes with maple syrup
- Grilled sausages from Liberati
- Sandwich of avocado and egg toast
- Roasted guanciale, bacon-style (a must!)
- Our bloody Mary with cherry tomato sauce made by our bar woman Paola Carlomosti
But if you still want an Italian experience, we'll also offer:
- Cappellacci Ferraresi pasta with pumpkin
- Salama da Sugo with mashed potatoes
-Ferrarese-style chocolate cake
We hope to see you there!
Via del Conservatorio 58
Info e prenotazioni: email@example.com
How to Host the Perfect Italian Dinner Party
Bring Italy to you with our free guide to planning and hosting the perfect Italian dinner party!
Find recipes, wine paring recommendations and other tips for a memorable evening, all curated by our team of experts - download today here: