Ciao, I'm Lindsay, co-founder
Wine is a beautiful vehicle to history, culture, sharing, nature, territory and human connections.
Joining our wine club is becoming part of our community, where we encourage learning, sharing, connecting, providing you all the tools to deepen your understanding and appreciation of wine.
After years of winemaker interviews, research, having a restaurant to connect at and building an extensive network of sommeliers and winemakers around Italy, we've realized we've become a hub for learning, and wine and travel recommendations.
If you're worried that this will be just "another wine club", keep reading...
Winemaker videos for every wine.
Exclusive winemaker collaborations.
2 Sommeliers with Masters of Wine.
Starting in Spring 2021, we'll also have a scannable QR code on each bottle with the drinking window, pairings, short description and winemaker video.
Did you know we have 1,800 grape varietals? Ready to discover them?
Exclusive, Unique Wines
- Organic, minimal intervention wines from artisan winemakers
- Wines which are not available in the export market
- Personalized and private labels exclusive to us
- Exclusive collaborations with winemakers
- NEW: QR codes to the winemaker video and details on every bottle
A Community Dedicated to Wine
- You can ask our community of winemakers and sommeliers anything, anytime.
- You'll have access to wine courses and learning resources
- And access to expert travel tips, vineyard recommendations and more on community.wine. (mobile app coming in April!)
Highly personal. One-of-a-kind.
- You'll taste Italy without traveling here.
- You'll get as close to the actual experience of being on the vineyards with the winemaker watching our videos.
- You'll learn a new level of wine appreciation and feel confident speaking about wine with your friends.
- Myself and Alessandro love to see, speak and communicate with you - reach out for any help you ever need - we mean it.
Unique & Exclusive Bottles
- Our wines come from small producers which don't often get exported
- Most wines from families making less than 3,000 cases/year.
- Winemaker partnerships for exclusive bottles
Health and Eco-Friendly
- Sustainable farming and packaging
- Organic and biodynamic farming
- Low or no sulfites added
- No strange additives - no more headaches and hangovers!
Learn to Appreciate Wine
- Learn about the wine's origins with our videos
- Free wine course on community.wine
- Feel more confident when buying wine.
- Become the expert of your friends.
With an online wine community,
and a Wine School,
and made an App for it.
(app coming in April)
In 2020, we built out a community of over 1,500 winemakers, restaurant owners, wine lovers, and sommeliers - where you can ask any questions you have about the wines to us, 24/7.
We also offer wine courses, for all levels of wine enthusiasts, where you casually learn about the non-technical side of wine or do master class lessons.
Visit COMMUNITY.WINE to learn more!
Save 25€ off your first shipment